You are visiting the international Vantage Markets website, distinct from the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP
( www.vantagemarkets.co.uk ) which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA").
This website is managed by Vantage Markets' international entities, and it's important to emphasise that they are not subject to regulation by the FCA in the UK. Therefore, you must understand that you will not have the FCA’s protection when investing through this website – for example:
- You will not be guaranteed Negative Balance Protection
- You will not be protected by FCA’s leverage restrictions
- You will not have the right to settle disputes via the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- You will not be protected by Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Any monies deposited will not be afforded the protection required under the FCA Client Assets Sourcebook. The level of protection for your funds will be determined by the regulations of the relevant local regulator.
If you would like to proceed and visit this website, you acknowledge and confirm the following:
- 1.The website is owned by Vantage Markets' international entities and not by Vantage Global Prime LLP, which is regulated by the FCA.
- 2.Vantage Global Limited, or any of the Vantage Markets international entities, are neither based in the UK nor licensed by the FCA.
- 3.You are accessing the website at your own initiative and have not been solicited by Vantage Global Limited in any way.
- 4.Investing through this website does not grant you the protections provided by the FCA.
- 5.Should you choose to invest through this website or with any of the international Vantage Markets entities, you will be subject to the rules and regulations of the relevant international regulatory authorities, not the FCA.
Vantage wants to make it clear that we are duly licensed and authorised to offer the services and financial derivative products listed on our website. Individuals accessing this website and registering a trading account do so entirely of their own volition and without prior solicitation.
By confirming your decision to proceed with entering the website, you hereby affirm that this decision was solely initiated by you, and no solicitation has been made by any Vantage entity.I confirm my intention to proceed and enter this website Please direct me to the website operated by Vantage Global Prime LLP, regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom
By providing your email and proceeding to create an account on this website, you acknowledge that you will be opening an account with Vantage Global Limited, regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and not the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Please enter a valid email address
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick the checkbox to proceed
Please tick all to proceed
Vantage is committed to providing excellent service to our clients. We view our client’s comments, suggestions and concerns of the utmost importance.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the service provided by Vantage, please contact our Customer Support as soon as possible at +442080363883 or via email at [email protected].
If you have a trading dispute, you can submit a trade inquiry by completing the Trade Investigation here. In an effort to promptly resolve trade inquiries, all trading disputes must be logged as quickly as possible after the trading issue has occurred.
Once the trade has been thoroughly reviewed, you will be contacted with a full explanation of what occurred on the trade(s) that were reported for investigation.
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and with minimum inconvenience to you, please make sure you give us as much information as possible, including:
1. Your name, date of birth and address
2. Your trading account number and order number(s)
3. A clear description of your complaint
4. Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
5. Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters, screenshot, trading statements, etc.
6. A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
The Financial Commission and Compensation Fund
Vantage is a member of the Financial Commission, an independent external dispute resolution organisation which specialises in resolving disputes and complaints for the forex market. The Financial Commission also provides additional protection for traders through the Compensation Fund which acts as an insurance for members’ clients.
In the event of an unresolved dispute with Vantage, clients may refer the complaint to the Financial Commission as per the Client Agreement. The Compensation Fund covers judgements issued by the Financial Commission of up to €20,000 per client (Terms & Conditions apply).
For more information, please refer to the website of the Financial Commission (https://financialcommission.org/) and our Client Agreement.